topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, January 04, 2008

A Funny and a Sad

Funny:
I have a friend who is pregnant and lives in North Carolina. She's a country girl. And she found a diaper bag at Macys that she fell in love with.



Unfortunately it's $300.

So, since Macys is here in NYC and they always have pretty good sales, I went to 34th street to look for my friend's bag.

I had to ask the sales lady where the bag was, and I described it and said I was looking for my friend. The sales lady knew the bag I was talking about, started laughing, and said "Oh girl, we don't have that, it's too country for here!"

****
Sad:
After the next two weeks my Breck Tuesdays will end. I'll really, really miss that...but saving money is a top priority now. Must move.

2 comments:

  1. Don't buy and Starbucks either...it all adds up...its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame about the bag but funny that it was too country for NYC. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3