topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, December 10, 2007

Wanted: New Muse

After reading Serena's blog it occurred to me that I need a new muse. Because mine's been gone for MONTHS and now hers is too and I bet mine was involved.

So here's my want-ad:

Wanted: A New Muse
Must be:
Reliable, consistent, loyal, inspirational, energetic, wacky, and open-minded. Muse must have a propensity towards the visual arts and especially oils. Knows how to regulate inspirational flow at just the right speed. Computer skills and mad scientist tendencies a good plus.

Must not:
Take vacations longer than 2 weeks at a time (or at least check in and let me know!!), be flaky, have bad ideas, forget that they are my muse (dammit!), fall asleep on the job, leave things unfinished, or have a passion for sewing.

Please apply in dreams or in the aluna.

Thanx a million.
Hugs and kisses,
J

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Want-ad....hilarious...LOVE your list of 'must-nots'! I should print it out and leave it sitting in some obvious place for my muse to read as, so far, she is being very miserly with the creative flow. Good luck finding a new Muse, J!! If my Muse doesn't start getting her act together, I will be advertising for a new one too ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I would try and be your muse, except I can't paint, and am very un-creative!!! Ha ha ha! Or I should say HO-HO-HO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muse?
    Eso es servir de inspiraciĆ³n?
    Inspiration?
    I´m vote for Julie and Serena. They are good people, beautiful heart.
    Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3