topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Friday

I took Friday off and went for a massage. I wish massages weren't so expensive, because they sure are awesome. If you have the opportunity to get a massage with hot stones, don't hesitate. It's just beyond awesome.

Afterwards I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant- one I've been going to for years. It was my spot to go, have a quiet meal by myself with a glass of plum wine and a good book. I miss being able to do that more often...........

2 comments:

  1. A hot stones massage sounds lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wondered about hot stones! I've only had one massage...on a day cruise boat where the little asian woman would never see my face (or butt) again!!! I have to admit the massage was devinely wonderful...but I doubt I would ever do it again...too shy...LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3