topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Wonderful Friend

Tonight is my company's holiday party. I usually avoid company holiday parties, but this year I have to go.

Because it's at the Rainbow Room, and tonight is also the lighting of the tree at Rockefeller Center. The coolness factor is just...well, cool. And I've never been to the Rainbow Room.

My friend Mary is watching Daya tonight, and she just called me and said wouldn't it be easier if Daya just spent the night there? I am not arguing with that.

Especially since I spent most of my school years as a social outcast I take friendship really seriously. I'm always touched when someone does something kind.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I can't envision you as a social outcast...I'm so glad you had a great party!!! It sounded wonderful. One day I will get to NY!!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sad about the social outcast bit but, in some way, I was similar. My extreme shyness was a major drawback for me in my school years.

    Did Daya enjoy her overnight stay with Mary?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3