topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Rainbow Room

Oh my god.

The FOOD was AMAZING. Oh my god the FOOD.....
The view was AMAZING. Seriously, unimaginable.
The drinks were...well... I'm not much of a drinker but every time -insert company name here- has a party I'm still drunk the next morning. I asked around and found out our party was $300 per person.

(Yes I can still walk a straight line. Barely, but I can.)

The party ended at 9. I left around 10:30.

Oh, if you are ever in NYC do yourself a favor and go to the Rainbow Room. It's worth the money, I promise you.

I'm not a person who is much impressed by glamour. I do not seek it, nor do I relish it. But tonight was COOL.

As much as I hate it, I deeply love New York City. One day I will leave it, and on that day I will rejoice. But I know this city will always be in my heart. It is a part of me. I have lived more than half my life here. In this place I have experienced the bottom and the top of life. It is true you can find anything here.

I am in a definite period of my life, a chapter, a stage of my life, which will end sooner than I can blink.

So I will enjoy it to the fullest extent while I can, because each today is only a memory.

But really, if you can get over to the Rainbow Room, do it.

3 comments:

  1. If ever I get to come to NY, I will visit the Rainbow Room, if I can afford it, that is!!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noted. Glad you had such a delightful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a fab time ~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3