topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm here, I really am...

I haven't posted for a few reasons.

Daya had her second birthday. Which needs its own special post so I'll do that...with pictures.

The real reason I haven't posted is because my sister got me completely addicted to the Tomb Raider Anniversary game, which is very good and I highly recommend it. Great game that doesn't have violence as its reason for existence.

So let's see...other things to say...I seem to have lost my painting groove for the last month or so...just can't get into it. :(

On Friday I made a wonderful pumpkin pie from fresh pumpkin...and I have to make more pies because I have a lot of pumpkin left. Things could be a lot worse. :)

Oh, and I have to reinstall Windows XP at some point soon. :(

Daya hates diapers but will pee on the floor.

Washable markers do not come off walls easily.

Here are some pictures, becaue they are more interesting than anything I currently have to say.

Oh, and thanks Julie for checking in!!!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this brings back didtant memories!!! LOL...she is having a lot of fun! I was tagged as a meme "victim" to list 8 happy things about myself...now I am tagging you!!! See my blog for details! Hope you can find time to play along!!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So have you beaten the Tomb Raider game yet? Cute pics of Daya ~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3