topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, November 26, 2007

8 Happy Things

Julie tagged me, so I'm going to do her meme because I like Julie and I also like the number 8.

So here goes, 8 happy things about me:

1. Pencils with green erasers make me happy.
2. So does pistachio pudding and/or ice cream.
3. Tea makes me very, very happy.
4. My wacky toddler.
5. Oil paint...everything about it.
6. Succulent plants.
7. God(dess) makes me happy.
8. Taking a nice hot bath or shower and crawling into bed with freshly washed sheets.


:)

4 comments:

  1. Aweee...all very nice, happy things! I like them all!!! This was fun!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, it just occured to me that you like a lot of green things!!! Tea, erasers, ice cream, succulents. Do you paint with the color green a lot tooo???
    Just curious!!!
    LOL
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen a pencil with a green eraser but it sounds great!

    Freshly washed sheets and towels are sheer bliss!

    Thanks for sharing your happy facts with us, Jessica ~ :) I can identify with nearly all of them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In spanish. Todas estas cosas que he logrado entender, se refieren también a la vida tranquila y en paz.
    Eso es muy noble.
    PD: También me gustan los pistachos, pero quizá tostados.
    Bye fron Irun,Spain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3