topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

La Playa y El Mar

I came back from the Dominican Republic yesterday late afternoon and I actually went to work today. My brain shut down at about 2pm and...oh, I'm here blogging.

What, you didn't know I left? Sorry, forgot to mention it! I was gone for 5 days.

While the videos are uploading here are some pictures because I'm too tired and incoherent to write anything much.

Quickie Summary:

*Questionable food translations
*Three marriage proposals
*1 crab on the porch
*Crashed another resort
*Spent 1 night with the locals in the barrio
*Learned that roosters crow all night
*We are so goddamned fortunate here
*beautiful people and hospitality
*the bus in DR is very different from NYC buses!
*awesome food
*awesome beach
*I didn't get sick at all!

More later.















3 comments:

  1. Looks like a spectacular trip--am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice texture on these prickly pears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, next time let me know when you go away on such a fabulous trip so I can, at least, be there with you in spirit. ;) I'm green with envy!!! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3