topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Morning

Early this morning I had a dream that my cat died. Which made me really really really sad. But then in the dream she came back to life. That was much better but I still felt sad.

Then Daya woke me up a little before 6:30 because her crib was all wet, and it wasn't from the sippy cup. Totally my fault, because I didn't put her shorts on over her diaper and she took it off. I know she takes her diaper off, and I have absolutely no good reason for not putting on her shorts. *sighs* her sheets were just changed, too.

Tonight is Friday night. I think I will go home and fry some cheese and have a glass of wine. Oh, is today the equinox or did that happen already? Or is it tomorrow? Well, it's soon. Happy Mabon. Say a thank-you prayer and go fry some cheese.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure Mabon was on Sunday--I didn't do a damn thing to celebrate or even really commemorate. I need to get back to all that.

    Happy Autumn!

    (and also, GO CHEESE!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3