topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Creepy

Ok, so I have a creepy situation here.

Two nights ago I decided, after a few months of hiatus, to resume my nightly gratitude meditation which consists of a simple chant.

I use my mala beads to time the meditation. The first night, at just about the halfway point in the meditation, my clock radio went off loudly for just a second. Except that it wasn't set or even turned on.

Last night THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED. At the exact same point in the meditation.

It scared me.

Tonight I'm going to try again and see if it happens. I'm a little creeped out. It just seems so...deliberate. And I have no idea why, but it's too obvious to be a random thing.

2 comments:

  1. Did you start the second meditation at the same time as the first too? Sounds like you may have a spiritual visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is intriguing!!!
    How have you been, other than your creepy sessions??? Please pray for our soldiers and for world peace! Thanks! Will be waiting to hear what happened at your next meditation!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3