topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

East of Ginger Trees

I always considered myself to be a spiritual person, and that is definitely true.
But, once again, I'm in the process of re-evaluating myself and figuring it all out again. The process never ends.

Sometimes I get very discouraged by it all, the odds don't seem to be in my favor. But if nothing else, I'll learn something.

Very soon I'll be finishing the painting that's on my easel. The energy is building; I do wish it would build faster, or perhaps that I wasn't so lazy...blogging when I could be painting. Daya is asleep after all. I wish Linseed Oil came as a room freshener scent. I did put some in my fragrance burner once, but it didn't work.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will post a pic of your painting on your blog ~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3