topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, July 16, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

I've really been feeling BLAH lately. Tired. Very tired. The condition of being BROKE has a little to do with it, I think...and wouldn't you know, a leaky sippy cup killed my iPod yesterday.

I cannot afford to replace it for a whole month. A whole MONTH. And I liked my iPod. A basic 4G 20 gig. Nothing fancy. It suited me very well.

Summer just isn't my favorite time of year. I'm really looking forward to the cold weather so I can wear my black boots and take hot baths and have my friends over for homemade soup.

Oh, and also, the few coins that get thrown my way for child support have stopped being thrown. Not good timing...that tiny bit wouldn't have come amiss this month.

Last week I did manage to finish a painting, it came out ok, I'll post a pic later.

1 comment:

  1. I have been in your shoes when, due to a deadbeat dad, the child support stops and it's a SCARY future!!! Take it from me, as a mother, you will scrimp and manage somehow, just as us Mum's do. Financially, life seems to have always been a struggle for me but my kids have been happy and I've always managed the necessities. I'm sure that, like my own kids, Daya will appreciate YOU all the more when she is older.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3