topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ask Questions, Get Answers, Be Confused

Last night before I went to sleep I asked for an answer to a question about something I've been holding onto for while now...and holding on with very good reason. Before I went to sleep last night I changed my candle. The first thing I noticed this morning was this:




That's never happened before. I do take symbols around me seriously, especially if I ask for a specific sign about a specific question. So this leaves me wondering if something changed.

Anyhow, I had a date last night. I approached it with very neutral feelings. He was a very nice guy, great conversation, interesting person. I'm not feeling the chemistry though, but I'm not surprised because I'm just not easily attracted to people in general. What is wrong with me, I wonder. Perhaps I'm just not in a place of romance. I wouldn't mind going out with him again but at the same time I don't want to lead him on to think that I'm interested in a way that I'm not.

So confusing signs...my two candle wicks from last weekend that could be seen as a great portent to something I'm just not feeling and don't think will change, the burnt out brand new candle this morning regarding something I can't talk about but wish I could...I'm confused.

Though all this is coming from the perspective that everything around us is symbolic in some way, speaking to us, reflections of us, I'm also open to the idea that it all means squat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3