topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, June 22, 2007

Solstice etc

Last night was the summer solstice...the longest day of the year. From now on, the days slowly but surely get shorter, bringing us back into the sleepy time of year. I know where I was last year's solstice, the year before, the year before that, and so on. Years ago in different places, sometimes walking with company that was appreciated at the time.

I celebrated the solstice by lighting a bunch of candles and enjoying the thunderstorm and rain.

To be honest, I'm not where I thought last year that I'd be at this time. I can't help but wonder about next year's summer solstice. The world is fast changing, with more to come. The streets are scary, with hostility flying around from all directions. It makes people insane. The normality of yesterday and today is fast becoming tomorrow's nostalgia.

The law of energy states that like energy attracts like energy, but I seem to attract none at all, what does that mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3