topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, June 18, 2007

Potty Power...?

Netflix sent me Potty Power.

Although it's still kind of early, I sat Daya down. Just to give her a few ideas. Start the process. Eerily, the girl on Potty Power not only has my name, but she also looks a lot like me. Thankfully, I don't sing like her though.

Daya was enraptured for about 18 minutes of the 30 minute video. She was totally into it, fascinated by the talking toilet paper, everything. Then she suddenly got bored and went on to other things.

And the only thing that Potty Power has accomplished is that now Daya likes to drink toilet water.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed when I read your last paragraph....aren't they cute at that age?! Then again....maybe not. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hang out with Daya. I really think she and I would be buddies.

    (um, not because I like to drink toilet water. I was thinking more the short attention span thing...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3