topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Stuff of Thursday

1. I have 12 projects in my queue at work. TWELVE. (Well, you might ask, shouldnt't you be doing them instead of blogging? You're absolutely right.)

2. HAPPY. I have found a way to stop Daya from getting vaccinations and still be legal. Vaccines are, IMHO, bad bad bad. Here is some excellent vaccine awareness info.

3. Flash bugs: I do not like them. Dear Adobe, please make sure your released software actually works properly. Love and kisses, J

4. I had a birthday party for my friend last night and I went to sleep AND to work without cleaning my kitchen, which is a veritable mess. Who am I kidding, I don't actually care. Except my floors, I'm a little tiny bit fixated on clean floors lately.

5. I'm not upset with my friend who stayed over anymore, and I've decided to let the issue go and not even mention it to her. Because really, I do value the friendship.

6. For Mother's Day I am treating mself and going to the opera. Carmen. In the Bronx. My old neighborhood. Should be weird. Will be a great time.

7. Corporate mergers. Again.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I want to go to the opera with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the opera?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3