topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Stinky Ghost

I think there was a ghost in my apartment last night. I think it followed me home from the subway. I don't know much of anything about ghosts, as I've only seen one once. But I think I had one.

On the subway coming home the car smelled bad. No suprise. Normal. But then I walked into my apartment and...well, nothing in my apartment smells like THAT. It smelled like a sweaty person who drank too much beer. And it moved around.

I talked to it, told it that if it had negative intent it had to leave. And it had to tell me what it wanted. I told it that it couldn't loiter. Unfortunately I said that last bit out loud in the hallway, facing into my apartment, on the way to pick up Daya. I didn't realize the neighbor was in the hallway.

Oops.

So, Stinky hung around all evening annoying me with its smell. Right before I went to bed I told it that it had to leave becasue I just couldn't take the smell and I'm not a medium, so please go find one.

This morning the smell was completely gone.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I've had some experience myself with ghostly visitations though mine have always been visual without smell. I'm glad your visitor was gone by morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3