topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Electronically Cursed?

I feel like I have some sort of chaotic energy around me. Not good. It is apparently very bad for electronics, whatever it may be. I just feel prone to clumsy disaster right now. I do hope this goes away very soon.

Daya- my baby, my treasure- threw my cellphone into the bathtub. A dry bathtub. So now the display is all wonky. The phone works, and I'll be able to retrieve the numbers. Thankfully I don't have an expensive cell phone, so I was able to get the same one on ebay for very little.

But still. This is weird.

I have had a very expensive weekend. (Though I must say I am falling in love with my new camera.) Is Mercury in retrograde or something?

Hmmm... maybe I should get off the computer. (Dear computer, please don't explode.) Oh, and Daya is now banned from playing with my cellphone. She doesn't know it yet, and it might not go over very well.

I want to hook up my new camera and download pictures, but honest to goddess, I'm actually afraid to do it tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Give Daya the old cell phone to have as her own!

    Here's to realignment of energy and brighter days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.T. threw my phone in the toilet when he was 2 by accident. Let's just say I was happy to upgrade. :)

    I hope your Electric curse is gone too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3