topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Still Unpacking

I have out of town company staying over next week. I have discovered having people over is a great motivator to get stuff done. Like unpacking boxes from the move 5 months ago.

I finally finished unpacking my kitchen. And alas, my suspicion was confirmed- my food procesor blades must have been accidentally thrown out. I even know how it happened. Of course one of the lost ones was the expensive one. Of course. I ordered replacements because...well, what else can I do? $50. And unfortunately my particular machine only takes 3 blades. I was hoping to get a deal on ebay, and it seems I have the only Cuisinart food processor that does not have blades interchangeable with at least 1 other model. I'm sort of bummed about that. I wouldn't mind a better range of different cutting blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3