topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Misunderstood Serenity

I always wondered why is it that people assume something is wrong with someone if they are quiet? They think somethng is wrong and you just don't want to talk about it. They don't understand that you are just experiencing peace.

For the last few days I have been basking in a blissful calm serenity, and when I am in this state I am not in the mood for conversation. Especially at work. I keep to myself as much as possible.

Does silence scare people? I understand that this culture is one of neurotic noise, external action, extroversion, pushing, going up.

But for those of us who aren't like that, leave us alone and stop thinking something is wrong with us when we are simply quietly serene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3