topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I Messed Up!

Thank Goddess kids are forgiving and don't remember everything!

Daya didn't take much of a nap today, so she was full-fledged Madame Crankypants at 5:30.

Which is too early for bed and too late for a nap. But when the child is crying and laying down on the floor face down with her butt sticking up in the air, well, something has to give.

I said 30 minutes. Which turned into 45. I woke her up. Bad idea. So I waited a few minutes, then put her back to bed. Worse idea. Now she still wants to sleep but can't fall asleep properly.

It's been quiet in there...so hopefully she'll stay asleep. She keeps waking sporadically. Have been kicking myself for the past hour.

Crap she's up again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3