topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Chickenshit

Very early this morning I popped out of my body again. Well, halfway. I sat up out of my body. I was totally lucid and thinking clearly, and knew exactly what was happening. I thought, "I'm going to have a walk around". And I thought nice good divine thoughts. Then, my mind went to all the scary creepy stuff I've encountered a little too often...you know when you think about something just because you don't want to think about it?

Which of course put an end to the whole thing. I'm so mad at myself.

It's such a cool feeling, the feeling of being separate from your body. It's a light, sparkly feeling. I wish I knew how to induce it at will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3