topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Back to Basics

It is now time for me to resume my night-time and early morning meditations. I started last night, and this morning. Already I feel better. Very peaceful and energized. Full. Plugged in. Bliss.

Right now the only child-safe place I've found for a little altar is in the window in my bathtub. That's just fine with me, I spend a lot of time in the bath. Recently I got one of those things that turns your tub into a jacuzzi, and it's pure watery bliss. I like to sit in the bath late at night with the bubbles going at full force and chant mantras. I love water, it is my native spiritual element.

But it's time to resume my regular daily meditations. And resume my meditation journal.

I need to get back on my structured daily household routines. Which includes updating my control journal.

For whatever it is that I need to learn, I am open and ready.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I very much enjoy getting other perspectives, and I need to hear them sometimes to keep myself in check!

    Enjoy your faux jacuzzi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3