topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, January 05, 2007

Shout, Ludmilla!

I have somehow managed to misplace (read: lose) my spray bottle of Shout. As anyone with a toddler knows, effective stain removal is an absolute necessity.

It's been days now, and I'm beyond clueless to know where the damn thing went. I looked everywhere (ok, everywhere except where it is, obviously), and there is just no explanation for the disappearance.

This is really annoying. It's annoying simply because I can't find it, not because of the white shirt with chocolate blob on it needing treatment. Unfortunately I tend to get fixated and obsessive/compulsive about finding lost items, so I've been really stewing over this for the past few days.

When I was a kid and things would disappear and I denied involvement (often in truth!), my mother would meanly and sarcastically yell at me that it must have been "the ghost".

Until one day I said the ghost's name was Ludmilla.

She never mentioned the "ghost" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3