topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Stupidest Question Ever

I used to firmly believe there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Today, this was proved wrong.

Co-worker: How did you make that screenshot?
Me: YOU made it.
Co-worker: I made it?
Me: YES, these are your files, YOU made them- don't you know your own work?

********
This week I have been angry a lot. At the above-mentioned co-worker. Really pissed off, actually. I do not enjoy being angry, though it's just part of experiencing life. So while being angry I try to observe it as much as possible. I find it unpleasant. It makes me feel distant from god. I don't like how I am when I'm angry like I've been. I'm very bitchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3