topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Goodbye, Lump!

I have a lump.

It's right near my left hip, and I first noticed it when I was 12...? 14...? I can't even remember, but I've lived with the lump for over 15 years. I've never been concerned about it and I'm still not. It's taken 15 years to get to a size of 3cm.

But today, the demise of the lump is at hand.

I do not think I will miss it very much.

********
Update: The Lump is gone. (yay) Turns out it was a cyst the size of a golfball. (ew) It sure didn't seem that big! Surgeon lady was super-fabulous.

I am still skeeved out.

I do not miss the Lump.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:10 PM

    When I first moved to Boulder in '98, I made a fast friend named Mike, only everyone called him Lump. Somehow, over the years, I transformed that from Lump to Lumpy to Lumpy Mashed Potatoes to Potatoes, which is what I would call him if I were to see him today (it's been two years since I've seen him last.)

    This post made me think about him. And this hereby concludes this totally random comment. Good day.

    (Congats on getting your lump removed!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3