topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, December 28, 2006

About Nothing

I've been waiting out the rest of 2006. It's been a full year, and I am ready to move on to my future. I feel very optimistic about 2007.

A co-worker and I were talking today about how people are judged by physical appearance in the workplace. Women, specifically. She said it's just life, that's just how it is, what are you going to do. And I said what I am going to do is not be like that.

Really, it's things like that which make me so disgusted at humans. The superficiality of peoples' opinions. I go back and forth on humanity in general---I hate that poeple are so mean. Maybe I'm naive, maybe I'm just stupid, but when I encounter stuff like this I'm glad that I'm such a recluse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3