topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, November 06, 2006

U-Haul, I-Haul, All-Haul

The move kicked my ass. I was laid out cold. My body quit. I'm exhausted. I'll never move again.

U-Haul rented me a diesel truck with gasoline in it. It died in the middle of Queens Blvd. So after being awake for 20 hours doing hard physical labor, I had to sit in a dead truck for over 3 hours. It was cold. I made them tow it.

I have the best friends in the world, who helped me move my couple-thousand books.

A Chinese fortune cookie told me last night: the attainment of one goal is the starting point to the next. The guide lights on my road are steady, not so far-spaced as they were before.

I feel like I am turning a new page in my life. I am somewhere new. Where he has never been. I have finally moved away from the events of last year and this year. I have a real apartment, a place that I can make a home instead of having an emergency roof over my head.

And...I have a dishwasher!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3