topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's Don't Get Dressed Day!

No, it's NOT Naked Day (sorry), but it is the day to not give a squat what you're wearing.

See, I was up at 4am. Woke up from a dream that I was packing, and I thought I was awake. But I wasn't, which means that none of the packing that I did in my dream actually got done. So I was very bummed.

I broke my sugar-free vegan fast with a Lindt White Chocolate truffle. At around 4:10am. Oh sweet Goddess.

Then, because I really did have to come into the office today, I decided I should get dressed. Except I didnt feel like it. So I'm wearing the same (yoga) pants I wore yesterday and a little t-shirt that probably lies just outside the bounds of the dress code. And my old doc maartens. And since I didnt get dressed today, neither did Daya. She's still in her purple fleecy feet pajamas, at the sitter's house.

Some days you just have to do these things.

1 comment:

  1. You went to work in yoga pants and Docs? You are my new hero.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3