topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Grumpy Pumpkin

Well, she really wasn't as grumpy as she looks...




Today is the last day of my vegan-sugar free month. I think I need to pick a different discipline next time. Not dietary. I can do dietary discipline standing on my head, backwards, with my eyes closed. There's no challenge in it. I have actually maintained my sugar-free status and there is white chocolate in my apartment- the good quality stuff too.

Something with sleep...now that would be hard. I'll take sleep over food any time.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:14 PM

    I am amazed at your willpower. I wish I had an ounce of that. I am more like the anti-willpower lady when it comes to eating. Seriously in awe.

    Daya looks adorable!

    (oh, and also...the new one is alexinhawaii.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute photo. I hope you had a good Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3