topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Morning Glitch

This morning I got a phone call at 6:30am. When I saw the caller ID, I immediately knew I had no childcare arrangements for the day.

That can be a really sticky and scary thing when its just you, and there's no family to fall back on. Thankfully my fabulous amazing friends took Daya for today.

Apparently I have a backup care benefit from work, which I made sure I was actually registered for this morning. It costs a little $$, but at least its there. And it got me thinking...I leave Daya with others all the time. She's used to it and she doesn't mind. But I've only left her with 3 people she and I both know very well. Including the babysitter. And the other two practically count as one person. I'd be really scared to leave her at a daycare center. Firstly, because I don't trust them for kids under a certain age, and secondly, it would be a totally new environment with no familiar people.

I hope I never have to find out how that would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3