topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, October 06, 2006

Hot Chocolate and Hot Bath

I'm going sugar-free this month, so I can't have my Famous Perppermint Hot Chocolate until November...but I'm thinking about it so I'll write about it.

I invented it a few years ago. It's really easy.

Get some herbal peppermint tea, brew it strong. Mix it with hot chocolate powder. Or if you're doing stove cocoa, use it in that.

Yum.

Since I'm vegan this month, I won't take my favourite Lavender Milk Bath, either.

Here's how to make it:
Get about 4 oz lavender flowers. (any herb shop should have it)
Add to boiling water and let it steep covered for 15 minutes. The water turns purple. Strain.

Get a half gallon of whole milk. If your skin gets really dry, add some heavy cream.

Fill bathtub. Pour milk/cream into the bath along with the lavender water.

This also works really well with roses.

I love love love autumn/winter!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3