topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Unmistake-able

I lied before.

I didn't completely say goodbye to that one thing. But I was ready to.

Before I said goodbye to that thing, I got into some serious prayer. I asked for an "unmistakeable physical sign" to tell me yes or no.

Just now I woke up a few minutes ago, just after 3am (from a very strange dream about the ex...and my recently-passed grandmother turning in her grave and it was my fault...oops..) and there was my Sign in very physical evidence right before my eyeballs. It doesnt get any more blatant than that.

I cannot, cannot mistake this in any way. It's just as obvious and direct as, well, getting smacked in the face. So, I wait.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:51 PM

    wow, a post almost completely in code. ;-p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3