topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Things I want out of my head.

When my marriage fell apart last summer, my close friend's husband told me I'd have trouble finding another man, now that I have a child, because that made me like used goods.

While I am so vehemently against the messages the mass media sends out, especially concerning women, I admit I have this thing about my "imperfect" post-pregnancy body. Hey, I look pretty good for a girl that had a kid- I never gained any weight and I have no stretch marks...but there are a few differences, and I worry about it. So stupid, I know.

The ex. I still have dreams. He always wants something, usually sex, and I want absolutely nothing to do with him. In my dreams, I never let him touch me. I always end up leaving. I just wish it would stop. And on occasion I dream about that girl, sometimes she follows me around trying to talk to me, sometimes I just know where she is. She's always alone. I won't have anything to do with her in the dreams, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3