topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bad Mom

I don't think I'm really that great at being a mom. I sure do take a lot of shortcuts. I don't do everything I'm supposed to. What I'm not sure about is if it's just my temperament or my circumstance. I really truly don't know.

What happens when Daya gets older? She's the happiest kid in the world right now, but will that stay? And if not, is it my fault?

When I get home from being gone 12 hours a day the very last thing I want to do is any kind of housework. Or work of any sort. That's bad. it would be hard to, anyhow, because Daya creeps around and demands attention. By the time she finally goes to sleep, I'm just wiped out. I hate the chaos that is my tiny apartment.

Also, I get really really sad every single morning, because now she has started to cry when I leave her. I hate it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3