topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, September 15, 2006

Amazing Symbolic Communications

I swear, either yesterday or today I had underlying thoughts about what has literally just happened.

It's 6:15 pm. I still need to pick up Daya. I stopped home because I went to the post office first, and I'm carrying a bunch of stuff. So I came home to drop it all off.

The entrance to my apartment is an outside door, then a small hallway leading to my apartment. Immediately as I approached to put my key in the door, a rat came out and darted in fromt of me from the left, crossed in front of me and went behind me to the right. (It was an agouti, looked female)

While for most a rat may be a negative sign, for me it is very very positive. And that underlying thought I mentioned was EXACTLY that the rat as a symbol for me would mean something different than it would to others, because I have a personal experience and relationship with rats.

It's vey weird and unusual that a rat would dart out into the open, into the rain TOWARDS me, but that is exactly what happened.

HOW COOL IS THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3