topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Hate August

Traditionally, this is always a bad month for me. Maybe I should stop thinking that, and it will change. But I'm just not in the mood.

The month is 8 days old and here's what's happened so far:

*Depressing news about something I've been working on.
*That disgusting heat wave.
*Defective 30 day metrocard...now I'm paying double transportation until a replacement/refund.
*UPS. There is nothing good to say about them right now.
*I sprained my toe this morning, it hurts a lot and there's not a damn thing to do about it.
*Disappearance of an important paper, meaning I have to go to Family Court over my vacation next week.
*Found out 2 close friends have/are moving out of the country.
*This entire month will be...err...a delicate financial balancing act.

Oh I guess I should stop it, things could be a lot worse. But I'm hardly ever in a bad mood, and I rarely complain, so I deserve time to bitch once and a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3