topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Tolemac

I remember this clear as day, and I have thought about it often over the course of my life, since it happened.

When I was six years old, sitting in Mrs. DiSetti's first grade classroom, I tranced out and had a vision. I was moving forward fast through space, and there were violet lights. I went "into the violet", and there was violet all aroud me, it was awesome. For many years afterwards I tried repeating this experience.

I haven't had the early psychic awakenings that many people speak of, I spent most of my childhood, all of my teenage years, and the first half of my 20s being completely dissociated from myself. But I always had a feeling about something...

Thanks Stuie, you have a great way of clarifying things.

Daya has an Pisces rising, I can't say I'm surprised. I'm so glad I had a daughter, I have a lot to teach her. She's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3