topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Steam Room Musings

Time left 3XSQ: 11:38am
Time returned: 12:50pm

Not too bad. In the midst of the heat wave, I can be found in the pool, then in the steam room.

I've been going to the same gym for the last 5 years. Sometimes there will be a bit of a time gap between visits, but I always go back and resume a fairly regular schedule. That gym is the one place that has remained consistent for me these years, as I have gone through some intense life stages. My oasis of familiarity, in a bizarre way. It's a bit surreal being there, remembering the thoughts I used to think in the shower, where I would be going after leaving the gym, how I have changed and circumstance around me has changed, even how my body has changed.

Now its time to visit the gym again for another life stage and add a new set of Shower Thoughts.

Note to self: please remember your hair brush next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3