topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Special Presents

Word keeps coming back from multiple sources that someone doesn't look too good. S. says he thinks I cursed her.

But I didn't. I did give her a present, though, which in the end will be for her benefit, because that's how it has to be for me to get my desired result and not completely muck up my own energy...I cannot act in a manner contrary to what I wish my own energy to be. When you know stuff, and how to do stuff, you've got to be really careful with that. I've seen others go insane. So I'm not in the cursing business. When you reach a certain point in awakening, the things you manifest with intention---either positive or negative---come to you very quickly. I much prefer positive, love, peace, and all that. In the end, its all about love anyhow, and the hurts that others have done to us melt away in that light. Letting go of it is liberation and true freedom. What will get us is looking at the things we have done to others...so it's better to just love everyone, try to not hurt anyone, and not project negative nasty stuff. There's too much of that already.

It took me a while to get there, and maybe I'm still not there 100%, but I can see it with understanding, and even be there some of the time, so I'm thankful.

It might be a bit hard on her until she comes full circle with it all, but that's life.

Even after four years they still sang to me like never before, it was so cool. Brilliant work, if I do say so myself.

Atonement is a bitch, it's much better to do it while you're still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3