topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rat Memorial Vol 1

I used to keep rats. I miss them a lot. My cat never understood why I would keep rats when I had her. Now and then, the rats would inspire some poetry.

Haiku between the rats and cat:

I don't get it- Why?
Must they stay here for always?
My tail's much better

*Heee heeee heeee heeee heeee
*We're here nothing you can do!
*We don't like your tail

These rat creatures, they
make lots of noise and don't sleep
as much as they should

*Life is for living
*Lazy good-for-nothing cat
*You don't have a clue

Hey! Put that rat down!
I want to play it's my turn
Rats won't play with me

*Cat you'd better go
*and clean your fur or something
*Your play's not our play

Better than window
I can mess with them all day
with unmoving stare

*OOH it gets our nerves
*Bloody cat with glinty eyes
*You still can't reach us!

I am much cuter
I have style finess and grace
I don't fall off shelves

*You stuck-up cat you
*We saw when you fell off bed
*We are still laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3