topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dear God

Dear God,

I'm not perfect, but I'm a decent person. I've given a lot to people: time, energy, and money without asking for anything in return.

I am requesting a refund for certain large amounts of energy that turned out to be for something that was defective but I did not know it was defective. So I please need all that energy refunded to me.

Anyhow, I would please like this refund of energy in the form of a large sum of cash. Immediately, or as soon as possible would be really great, via a means that does not harm anyone in any way. That would be really fabulous.

I deserve this refund because I am part of You and I do good things. I am eternal, immortal, universal and infinite, and fun to be around most of the time. My capacity for abundance is unlimited.

Thanks for the amazing things You've done for me so far, they are all appreciated, even the things I don't know about or haven't happened yet. (But I have to ask what's up with that one thing?? You know which one...) Oh, and thank you so much that Daya wasn't twins. (Do I thank You for that too often?)

You're the best.

Love and kisses,
J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3