topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tuesday

Well it seems that I can, in fact, post here at work despite the all-blocking firewall.

This weekend was so crazy busy...Saturday was janae's wedding party, which she did a fabulous job with. Then on Sunday Deon and I were in the AIDS walk, which was pleasant, though tiring. No power-naps for us, though...we had to head into Brooklyn for a birthday/moving to Miami party for Mark. I'm really going to miss them.

This morning we had an interview with the owner of the apartment we're trying to get. I can't take the Bronx anymore, especially being pregnant. Even Deon can't stand it, which is really saying something since he's happy just about anywhere. I'm tired of calling in noise complaints at 12:30. I'm sick of the neighbor's late night parties. I'm sick of the filth in the building- people peeing in the elevator, that cigarette smell from thepeople below us that makes me throw up, crude graffiti......our apartment is so awesome, but the neighborhood and building are such crap. there is a reason we are paying ridiculously low rent for the apartment we have.

Revently in my pregnancy I have developed what I call Sanitation Radar.

I can take the subway better than i can take my own building.
:/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3